Book your classes here.
Or download the app : BobClass Self Serve. Until Further notice, studio classes will take place online as indicated on the schedule below. In case of bad weather, park classes will move online as well. Be sure to double check whether the class is online or in the park as well as which park the class is in.
Class schedule. (MAY 2021)
For a better overview of the schedule, please put your smartphone horizontally.
|10:10 – 10:50||10 – 10:45||9-9:30||10 – 10:45||10 – 10:45||10 – 11:00|
|FULL BODY STRENGTH||PRENATAL|
|FITNESS FOUNDATIONS||ABS & BOOTY||SWEAT|
|4:30-5||4 – 4:30||10:10-10:40||4:30 – 5||4 – 4:45|
|RELAX & RECHARGE YOGA|
|6 – 7PM||4-4:30||6 – 7PM|
Abs and Booty : This class focuses working your core (abs, obliques, glutes). A mixture of cardio and strength exercices focusing on your abs and booty.
Fitness Foundations : A moderately paced class that welcomes people of all levels but is highly adaptable for beginners and those with injuries and mobility issues. The class focuses on building cardio and muscular strength at your level.
Full Body Strength : This class focuses on aerobic exercices to increase your muscular strength. You will use free weights and body weight to tone and build strength. All exercice can be modified for injuries and mobility issues.
Power Tone : A 30 minute class designed to make your muscles beg for mercy ! Power Tone utilizes free weights to increase tension and your strength.
SWEAT : SWEAT is a variety class that gets your heart pumping and your muscles burning. A mix of Bootcamp, HIIT, Kickboxing and Muscle Toning, you will never get bored in a SWEAT Class. SWEAT is held in Parc Georges Saint Pierre.
WOD 30 : A 30 minute Cross-Training workout designed to maximize your time without sacrificing muscle burn !
HIIT : A 30 minute High Intensity Interval Training class that is incredibly efficient at making you sweat !
Relax and Recharge Yin Yoga: Treat your body to a well deserved Yin and Restorative Yoga class. After a week of sitting at a desk and pushing your muscles to the limit, take time to relax and recharge!
Prenatal Fitness: A 30 minute prenatal fitness class, focusing on xafely maintaining your fitness level through maternity. We will work on upper and lower body strength, pelvic floor work, and mobility movements to aid with pregnancy symptoms, delivery, and recovery.
- Reserve ahead of time at bobclass.com. This ensures we have space and equipment for you. If you need to cancel, please do so at last 3 hours in advance or you will forfeit your class. In case of emergency, send us a text message.
- Bring your own mat, water bottle, and towel and arrive on time to benefit from the warm up.
- GSP Park: Georges Saint Pierre Park (Upper Lachine/Clifton). Meet across from the splash pad.
- NDG Park: Girouard Park. Meet near Marcil and Sherbrooke unless otherwise directed (by text)
- Westmount Park: Meeting place tbd: we will send you a text.
- You can pay via credit card on bobclass.com, by etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in cash on site (exact change only).